Sunday, June 17, 2012

27w, Newborns, Summer!

Hey, ya'll.... It's been far too long since I posted on here. The end of school was super busy for me, but somehow I made it through with As and Bs...
I'm 27 weeks now! The baby is doing great, and I'm really excited to meet HER! Yeppp, it's a girl. :) I was initially hoping for a boy, but I'm excited to be having a girl. :) I just have no idea what to name her, haha! I'm huge, I seriously feel like a whale sometimes. She moves all the time, especially right when I'm trying to sleep. It's like she's nocturnal in there, haha. I'm just exhausted all the time and I'm ALWAYS hungry. I swear I eat so much... My weight gain is normal, and I have no idea how....
I'm super nervous for labor, though. I'm seriously terrified! I don't know what of, because honestly I'm not really scared for the pain, but I'm still scared. Maybe it's just the fact that everything will change and everything will be so hard. But I know we'll make it... Somehow.

In other news, two babies have been born into the family! My nephew, Liam Warren, was born on April 15th, and my half-sister, Adrienne Micaela, was born May 28th. So right now we're just waiting for my other half-sister to be born in August and then my baby in September... So many babies! Hopefully my parents are through having kids... I mean, I don't see how my mom can want any more, she's almost 40. My dad's wife is only 36 so they could probably have one more after this, but still. I think I'd lose track of my siblings. :l Crazy to think that when my baby is born, she'll have 11 aunts and 4 uncles...

Summer is amazing. I swear I live for summer. The beach, the sun, the afternoon thunderstorms, the ice cream, popsicles, shorts, flip flops, boots, jeeps with the top down, etc. And most importantly, NO SCHOOL. I'm so thankful I don't have to go to school this pregnant... I don't think I would have been able to do it. Wes and I are doing really well, and he's been amazing with doing whatever he can for me. I'm a lucky girl<3

No comments:

Post a Comment