Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Engaged!

Last night, Wes took me with a blindfold on to this big field with a huge tree in it, and he'd gotten tons of mason jars and put lit candles in them and hung them from the tree! He took my blindfold off and as I was totally in awe and what he did, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I seriously can't believe it, and I can't quit looking at my ring... It's so beautiful! I was so shocked, TOTALLY did not see that coming.
I can't picture myself married, haha. Honestly, before I got pregnant I never saw myself getting married until I was like, 30, if that.
I feel like such a lucky girl. Wes is seriously the best guy I have ever known. I feel so absolutely lucky to have him and that my baby will have him for a father. I know he'll always be there for us and I am so grateful for that! I seriously feel sooooooooo blessed right now!
It was seriously a total shock, though. I did NOT see it coming! I can't believe I'm 16, engaged and pregnant... Never saw that coming! But even though I was really scared at first and didn't want to do this, I'm feeling a lot better now. Before, I was so set on getting away from my family and going away to college with Wes. When I found out I was pregnant, I was completely devestated that it wouldn't happen. But now, I'm feeling more optimistic and like this future as a young mom and young wife won't actually be so bad. It all feels like it's coming together now! I feel a lot happier than I did at first, and I honestly would never have felt that way without Wes.

No comments:

Post a Comment